Saturday, May 22, 2010

I Wish This Post Had Scratch & Sniff Capabilities

Our meeting with a florist that was scheduled for last Friday got rescheduled to this weekend.  In preparation for the meeting, I made this bad boy


An inspiration board!!!  Eleven months into our engagement, and with just over four months left, I finally made my very first inspiration board.  I'm so proud of myself.  I used Mosaic Maker to put this together and it was ridiculously simple.  The center picture is our centerpiece inspiration, which we are essentially copying.  The rest is inspiration for my bouquet and for small miscellaneous arrangements for the guest book table, cake table, etc. etc.  Unfortunately, I forgot to note where each of these images came from, but they're all from the usual suspects - The Knot, Weddingbee, and Project Wedding.

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment