Sunday, June 20, 2010

One Year Ago Today...

The Mister got down on one knee and asked me to marry him.  I realize I've never shown off my ring on the blog before.  He picked the ring out all by himself and did a fantastic job.


Happy one year engage-aversay babe!

Oh, and P.S.  Yesterday the Mister took me to Macy's and we bought the earrings.  He was going to try to buy them for me as a surprise but he spilled the beans, which was good because with my bargain hunting prowess we were able to get the earrings for almost 70% off.

8 comments:

Jillreigh said...

Aw, happy engage-aversary!! Gorgeous ring!

Angie said...

bargains are ALWAYS good.

happy engage-aversary!

JEM - Aqua Bride said...

Oh I love Macy's. Was there yesterday. It was a madhouse. Gorgeous ring by the way.

kristininjapan said...

Your e-ring is gorgeous! Have a happy engage-versary!

Ghenet said...

Yay! Hope you had a nice engage-aversary!

Dancy said...

he did a good job! Gorgeous ring!! So glad you got the earrings too.

marikoy said...

Beautiful ring! Wow, you're a talented bargain hunter! 70% off is very very good. :-)

nicoliolihpf said...

That's really pretty! I like it a lot.

Post a Comment