Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One Foot Out The Door

Our invitations are almost done folks!  We finished assembling them this evening and all that's left to do is print the envelopes, throw on a stamp, and send these bad boys on their way.  Our target is to get them in the mail by Saturday, which is totally feasible.  At the rate we're moving, we may even get them in the mail Friday!

Anyway, I don't feel like doing a whole post on the invitations since we're getting close to bed time here in California (yes, I go to bed at 10 p.m.), but I'll leave you with a teaser pic!


a beautiful stack of 67 handmade, home printed, designed in Word wedding invitations.

Yes, that is my wedding checklist underneath the stack of invitations.  The wedding has almost completely taken over our dining set.  I fight on a daily basis to keep at least one spot free for someone (namely me) to sit and eat dinner.  If I'm having a good day, I might even try for two spots.  I think most of you out there less than 3 months out can probably sympathize...

7 comments:

Tamar said...

well, the teaser looks gorgeous so i can't wait to see more pictures. post soon!

julie said...

WOAH, i love them already!!!

kristininjapan said...

Our invitations are going out this week too! Ugh, it's madness! Ditto Tamar, I hope we get to see 'em!

Chocolate Lover said...

Oh the teaser pic looks so pretttty! Can't wait to see more!

Ghenet said...

Ohhh they look pretty so far! We're finishing up our invites this weekend, but sending them the first week of August. I totally sympathize with the craziness you're experiencing...

Dancy said...

They look great! You know my invite drama. Hoping to get them out Sat too.

Oh & we don't even have a dining room - so everything's in the living room. Luckily, we have a door that goes from the kitchen to the living room. I had to tie a string from the handle of the door to one of the kitchen cabinet knobs to lock the cat out of the LR (she knows how to open the doors) - she's become very find of sitting in the box with all our invite papers - getting cat hair on everything. Insanity.

Sara said...

congrats!! can't wait to see more :-)

Post a Comment