Tuesday, September 7, 2010

At Last!

Remember when I blogged about our engagement session?  No.  That's okay because it was back in MAY!!!  That's right.  May 14th, to be precise.   And finally, FINALLY, we have all of our engagement photos!!!  I've been waiting for these bad boys for so long, and I love them.  Our photographer apologized up and down for taking so long to get them to us; though to be fair, we had talked with her back in July and told her we weren't in a rush and that she should take her time with them.  She's still somewhat of a newbie photographer and has some serious talent, so lots of people (like us) booked her while she was still pricing herself below market to build her portfolio.  As a result, she is a busy, busy lady.

We did our shoot in the mountains, not too far from where we will be getting married.  We weren't into using props or making them super stylized.  We just wanted beautiful photographs of us...and our dogs.  They are our babies, after all.

So I'll leave you with a taste of the yumminess that is our engagement photos.  Me, the Mister, Max (little dog), and Chloe (big dog).  


(photo by Julie Wilson)

7 comments:

jacin said...

great pic!!

Kristin - Miss Glasses said...

Ooo! I hope we get more than a taste- you guys (and your dogs) are so cute!

Sara said...

soo cute! that is a great picture of the whole family! :-) Hope you don't have to wait that long for your wedding pictures, that would be a killer!

nicoliolihpf said...

Aw, cute. Who's your photographer?

Ghenet said...

SO cute! I love when couples do photos with their pets. I really want a dog!

Angie said...

awww! family photo!

Dancy said...

So cute. I love Max - is he a corgi? I want one so bad.

I'm with Sara though - I hope you don't have to wait that long for your wedding pics!!

Post a Comment