Monday, September 27, 2010

Don't Believe Everything That You Read

My wedding is in 5 days.  Obviously, that means I am stalking weather.com.  But here's the thing, when I pull up the 10 day forecast it says a high of 81 degrees with a 30% chance of isolated thunderstorms, and then when I click on October 2nd to see more detail, it says 92 degrees, sunny and a 0% chance of precipitation.

So clearly weather.com is deliberately effing with me.

Oh, and wunderground.com says upper 70s to low 80s with a 0% chance of precipitation.  This is also what our local ABC news says.  Since weather.com can't even agree with itself about what the weather will be on our wedding day, I am boycotting that website.  Okay, not really.  I'll still check it but I just won't believe it.

5 comments:

Ghenet said...

Ugh. I'm two weeks away so I can't check the 10 day forecast yet but I feel like I'll obsess over it once I can! Let's hope both of our days are sunny and perfect :)

Dancy said...

Yeah, you can't go by the stupid forecast. We were supposed to get really crappy weather as a by-product of Hurricane Earl but we had a gorgeous day.

Emma9405 said...

I like accuweather.com. I find that it's pretty...you know...ACCUrate. Hee hee. I will absolutely be obsessing over the forecast the minute I know our date will be included.

nicoliolihpf said...

Weather.com is a bitchy bitch that enjoys disagreeing with itself.....why do I still use it?

Kristin - Miss Glasses said...

Wow! 5 days?! Congrats! I am praying for good weather on your special day!

Post a Comment